Unreal/Unity Artist, we need you. Join our small, highly skilled team in Montreal and help 3D animation studios tell stories with game engines.
- Use your skills to help convince more directors to switch to real-time game technology.
- Design and create real-time scenes with complex real-time lighting and effects.
- You will be responsible for working with Unity or Unreal and other art tools to help studios go real-time.
Skills you can bring to Imaginary Spaces:
- 3+ years experience with a game engine and 3D applications
- Experience lighting complex real-time scenes
- Solid digital art skills
- Knowledge of optimizing real-time 3D-graphics pipelines
- Experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio a plus
- Game/VFX BA or MA is a plus
- Please attach a portfolio link
Full-time availability in Montreal required.
$60k – $70k