Imaginary Spaces is a small team in Montreal who design and create software for clients in the entertainment sector (3d animated TV series, film, video games, VR). We work directly with the entire studio, from artists to CEOs. Our goal is to help their jobs go smoothly so they can focus on producing art rather than fighting software. Our greatest reward is to see their work on the app store or on the big screen, and to know we had a part in their success.
We are looking for a Unity/C#/Unreal/C++ programmer to join us. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing pipeline tools and/or gameplay mechanics to drive artistic projects.
- Working with designers and other developers to plan an agile development effort.
- Reviewing other developers’ code and test the features they have implemented.
- Producing demos, videos, and documentation to explain the features implemented.
- Working on a wide variety of projects each year.
What you bring to Imaginary Spaces:
- Undergraduate computer science degree or 2+ years of work experience.
- A passion for asking questions. You’ll need to ramp up quickly on a variety of projects.
- Programming experience in C# or Java is required. Python and C++ are a plus.
- Prior experience with Unity3D or Unreal is required.
- Familiarity with both Windows and Mac OS X development platforms is preferred.
- Game studio or film studio experience is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Maya or 3DS Max a bonus.
Full-time availability in Montreal required.
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, and are committed to equal opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a variety of studios.
Python, C++, C#, Git, Mac OS X, Linux, Unity3D, Autodesk Maya, Perforce, Microsoft Windows, Unreal Engine 4, Autodesk 3Ds Max
$80k – $100k