Imaginary Spaces is a small team in Montreal who design and create software for clients in the entertainment sector (3d animated TV series, film, video games, VR). We work directly with the entire studio team, from artists to CEOs. Our goal is to help their jobs go smoothly so they can focus on producing art rather than fighting software. Our greatest reward is to see their work on the app store or on the big screen, and to know we had a part in their success.
Lead TA, we need you. Join our small highly skilled team in Montreal and help 3d animation studios tell stories with game engines.
Use your skills to help convince more directors to switch to real-time game technology.
You have the creative and technical expertise to create visually compelling Unity scenes.
You will be responsible for working with Unity or Unreal and other graphics tools to help studios go realtime!
You will give us advice on artist workflows, help us design and test the tools and, will use our tools to create content and videos.
- Expert-level 3+ years experience with a game engine and 3D application
- Experience creating real-time visual effects sequences
- Knowledge of optimizing real-time 3D-graphics pipeline
- Solid artistic skills (drawing or digital painting) a plus
- Good knowledge of scripting within the game engine
- Experience collaborating within a multi-person game studio a plus
- BS or MS degree in design, games-related or technical field is a plus
- Please attach a portfolio link including sketches/drawing examples and resume.
- Unity, Unreal, C#, Real-time VFX, Artistic skills - you can draw
- Maya (3d generalist, animation), 3ds Max, Substance Painter
Join the team!
We're a hard working, fun, and exciting group who love what we do! We’re located in the mile-end of Montreal. We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, and are committed to equal opportunity. This is an exciting opportunity to work with a variety of studios.
Digital Painting, Unity3D, Drawing, Autodesk Maya, Character Animation, Autodesk 3Ds Max, Unreal Engine
$70k – $80k