Imaginary Spaces is a small team of developers located in the Mile End of Montreal focused on designing and creating software for clients in the entertainment sector. We work hand in hand with world class development teams and artists to help their productions run smoothly so they can focus on producing great art rather than fighting software. Our greatest reward is to see their work on the big screen, and to know we had a part in their success.
We are looking for a Unity/C#/Unreal/C++ programmer. Your responsibilities will include:
- Implementing software tools for 3d artists.
- Working with designers and other developers to plan an agile development effort.
- Reviewing other developers’ code and test the features they have implemented.
- Producing demos, videos, and documentation to explain the features implemented.
- Working on a wide variety of projects each year.
What you bring to Imaginary Spaces:
- Undergraduate computer science degree.
- A passion for asking questions. You’ll need to ramp up quickly on a variety of projects.
- Programming knowledge in C# or Java is required. Python and C++ are a plus.
- Prior experience with Unity3D or Unreal is a plus.
- Development experience on both Windows and *nix (macOS or Linux) is a plus.
- Game studio or film studio experience is advantageous.
- Knowledge of Maya or 3DS Max a bonus.
- Full-time availability in Montreal required.
We offer a professional work environment, competitive salary, flexible schedule, and are committed to equal opportunity.
This is an exciting opportunity to work with a variety of studios. If you’re interested, please send your resume or linkedin profile to: email@example.com
C++, C#, Python, Git, macOS, Linux, Windows, Unity3D, Unreal Engine 4, Maya, 3ds Max, ftrack, Shotgun, Perforce
$70k – $80k